APPLES & ART STUDIO TOUR
Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network Application Form
for the 32nd Annual Studio Tour - September 23 & 24, 2023
Submission Deadline: May 31st, 2023
We need a picture of your business to be published at the top of your location page on the Apples & Art website.
Please title the picture with you business name, make it no more than 800 pixels in any dimension, and jpg format would be best.
IMAGE INFO - Provide words you think people will use to find your business.
Example - Cornucopia Farms, organic corn products
By clicking on the 'Submit Your Information' button below, you agree:
- Not to use the Apples & Art branding on any advertising or promotion without prior approval from us.
- We can use the images, business info and emails, phone numbers, and addresses you provide and approve for publication purposes.
- To be open to the public between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm on Saturday, September 23rd and Sunday, September 24th, 2023.
- To comply with the applicable EOHU guidelines for indoor in-person contact, if applicable, that are in place at the time of the event.
- Insurance coverage during the Apples & Art Studio Tour events, both public liability and property insurance, is the EOAN Member's sole responsibility.
- This releases the Apples & Art Studio Tour and its organizers from any damages to personal property and/or personal injury which the artist, helpers or visitors sustain while participating in the Studio Tour.
Please also read our guidelines which can be found HERE
We will contact you soon.